[Ginga-argentina] NOTICE: Your auto warranty is out of date - you are liable for auto bills 18746248

Ariana Emerson Ariana-Emerson at vert143.takescarsecurityhole.ninja
Thu Apr 23 21:16:38 CEST 2015

*** Final Notice ***

This notice is to inform you your factory warranty has expired, you are now responsible for paying any repairs.  Please respond by 23Apr15 and mention this notice for a 60% discount.

Important vehicle protection information below...

Final warranty notice
Ref No: 18746248

Please go here to respond by 23Apr15, mention this notice for a 60% discount.

http://gohere.takescarsecurityhole.ninja

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,

Aurora Houston

Manage solicitation options here
http://rtof2.takescarsecurityhole.ninja
P.O. Box 560, 5179 Id, Ave,Canas,Costa Rica,40017
8091514 - 18746248 fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

Really nice spot that is worth the drive great variety of food and drink. We had Saturday brunch. Chorizo hash was good and pulled pork BBQ was... Great food and a decent tap selection. The ribeye was very good and cooked perfectly. The burger on Texas toast has the perfect amount of sweetness on the... Service was prompt and attentive. I had the Curry Chicken. The menu says it is a mild Coconut curry. I'm not sure I'd call it a coconut curry as the sauce... We arrived in Delavan too soon for dinner so decided to while away a couple of hours drinking next door. The interior of this bar is really well done,... I'm only giving three stars because I've sent things back several times but whatever the issue its always been fixed.  Had dinner and breakfast here on many... I have been to this restaurant only once...so far, but am giving it 5 stars just for their tenderloins.  This is a diner/family type restaurant, no frills.... Yes, the Delavan Cafe did not score all that well on a recent
 Health Dept. inspection (76 out of 100).  The good news is that the infractions had to do with... When I lived in Pekin this was one of my favorite places to spend an evening.  The ribs are decent but the wings are outstanding.  They are big and meaty... This place has a great atosphere to relax.  My husband and I go for dinner with and without our daughter...The dinner specials are wonderful! Full rack of... A really nice, cozy atmosphere.  The staff was friendly but did have to wait for a waitress to come serve us.  Big hit for me, left the tea pitcher on the... The food was good, their severs were nice they were not busy and the food did come to the table fast. I think the oil needed changed in the fryer though be... We stopped by to get ice cream with the grandkids... At least that was our excuse. The ice cream was great. I got a Boston shake which was made perfectly.... I have been enjoying Gerri's food since I was a little girl, so I was lost when her first business, the subma
 rine shop closed. But hallelujah, she opened... We've used Nameless Catering at GTECH/Hoosier Lottery several times now and have been very pleased. They can do anything from boxed lunches to elegant... If TENDER SUCCULENT PORK BBQ is your thang, then Marlowe's is for you :) but be warned -- PORTIONS ARE HUGE!!! Sides are meh, so feel free to forgo them and... Best layover meal stop without busting your wallet! ....Yelp led me here when I was waiting to connect in Memphis and I was not disappointed. Unlike other... After a hard-charging weekend in SF plus daylight savings time and then the red eye into a 2.5 hour layover before my flight into Philly, I immediately did... This chicken is by far the best I've had yet. Their Sweet Spicy Love mild flavor sauce is incredible. We were looking for a local place to eat. Sister found... The fried chicken and the biscuits are to die for! The service is fast and friendly. The atmosphere is definitely lacking in that old plastic tablecover... Go
 od lord I love Wendy's.....Always have.  And since I developed food allergies like a serious freak of nature (I speak for myself, only, of course), I'd... Clean, Excellent Service.     Vegetable options with your meals.    Everything we had was fried but tasty.    Friendly staff. It's Captain D's so not much else. Fried this, fried that. At least they had summer specials for $7 and $5 without a drink. But it takes a ton of chewing... This is the slowest KFC on the face of the earth. Waited over a half hour for a 12 PC meal. One person in line ahead of me