[Ginga-argentina] Shed 15# in 14 days, Be Bikini-Ready, Free Sample Today Only

Be.Bikini.Ready be.bikini.ready at tetro115.myslimshape.ninja
Thu Apr 23 14:11:47 CEST 2015

Shed 1# in 14 days, Be Bikini-Ready. Go here to start your trial today,
http://tryit.myslimshape.ninja

If you like Starbucks (i don't), you will like this place. It has character tho. A Space Needle in the corner and some comfortable chairs. Coffee was... Another unit of the franchise.  A bit smaller than the Fargo branch... Literally the first thing I noticed about this restaurant was it definitely sticks out in the neighborhood, in a good way. I'm in Jamestown for work and...fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715