[Ginga-argentina] Shed 14# in 2 weeks, Be Bikini-Ready, Start your trial 4/21/15

Be Bikini Ready be.bikini.ready at blw244.dentslimtummy.ninja
Tue Apr 21 16:59:12 CEST 2015

Shed 14# in 2 weeks, Be Bikini-Ready.

Go here to start your trial by 4/21/15, http://starttoday.dentslimtummy.ninja

Each year, my wife and I pick a nice restaurant to visit on our anniversary, and this year we chose The Bicycle Thief. Let me start by saying that if you desire a quiet, intimate environment, don't visit The Bicycle Thief. It's busy, loud, and cramped--ordered chaos. Having said THAT, let me tell you 2116739 that it didn't matter in the least. This restaurant very quickly became one that we hope to visit time and again. The staff was pleasant, helpful, and fast, particularly our server Bryan, who helped make our experience more enjoyable.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715