[Ginga-argentina] #1 iPhone Gadget, Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off

Best_iPhone.Gizmo Best_iPhone.Gizmo at acr10.touchkeypadfast.ninja
Wed Apr 15 22:19:24 CEST 2015

Go Here for the Hottest iPhone Keyboard, Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off

Relatively new restaurant in Princeton Heights with a omewhat small menu. Apps, sandwiches, wraps, and pizza.
Service was excellent. Very excellent. Just pleasant and attentive. Restaurant was nearly empty. Two women sat at one other table, but it seemed like they were friends of the owner. Decor was dated, but who cares!
They said they were working on getting a license to sell booze, which I hope happens too because they have a decent wood bar built.
Salad wasn't anything special. BUT - if they could throw together a really great house-made dressing, maybe drop a little pizza cheese on there - the salad would have been excellent.  The star here is the food, and the dessert (but we have not tried the dessert - next time!).
The Pizza Is Excellent. The Crust Is The Best I Have Had. For Real. The Pizza Is Cheap. 10 or 11 bucks for an outstanding pizza is a hell of a deal. Best buffalo chicken pizza I have ever had.