[Ginga-argentina] Second Notice: Rates as low as 3.04% won't last long, Rate-Lock by 4-14-15

Emily.Giles Emily.Giles at ypt20.saveratesequal.ninja
Tue Apr 14 23:54:46 CEST 2015

I came here again after my facial a month later (a few days ago now). It was much less busy, and I was just ordering take out to enjoy at home with my fiance. They gave us two loaves of bread.. Thankfully, because I definitely don't want to share with anyone lol. I got my fiance pasta bolognese again, and this time I had a seafood spaghetti (I forget the actual name) with shrimp, clams and mussels. It was really good! I'm not sure which dish I preferred out of the two I have had so far.fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.