[Ginga-argentina] FDA Lies: Clinical Proof: Our Food Caused Cancer

Candice Flowers candice-flowers at dionsl.com
Thu Apr 2 19:44:42 CEST 2015

FDA Coverup: 10 US Foods that are Banned in Other Countries. Why?
Video Link Restricted after 04/02/2015

Safety Notice for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Since the mid-1990s, the number of Americans suffering from chronic diseases, such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes, has nearly doubled.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

I found scientific data of   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they are unaware of the danger

Visit here to stop poisoning your body with their modified food

************************ >    http://inquire.dionsl.com

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
Chief Finance Officer, Laissez-Faire

Important Note:  This (FDA approved) hormone BANNED in 27 countries in the European Union, Japan, Australia and Canada allowed in US milk.

Change offer status here
http://ame9.dionsl.com
4101 Lobortis Rd.,Concepci??n,Costa Rica,61516
fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_2837099

Bomun Station is a closed station on Gyeongbuk Line.The Church of Shoghakat Armenian   meaning "drop of light" because of the ray of light that came down from heaven upon Hripsim's martyrs was erected in 1694 by Prince Aghamal Sorotetsi during the reign of Catholicos Nahabed I in the city of Vagharshapat Etchmiadzin, in Armenia's Armavir Province.Asiatech was the trade name of Asia Motor Technologies France, a company founded in 2000 by Japanese private capital under the leadership of Dr. John Gano and Enrique Scalabroni, which purchased the assets of the Peugeot Formula One programme at the end of the 2000 season. Its mandate was to acquire toplevel European engine technology for Asia and to create an Asianthemed F1 team. It increased staffing from 170 to 221 employees, supplied its engines in development for testing at no cost to minor teams in 2001 and 2002, and had designed and presented the windtunnel model of its original F1 chassis when its Japanese private funding failed in 2
 002. Asiatech returned the staff and facilities it has acquired back to Peugeot and wound down at the end of the 2002 season. source Formula 1 Magazine, June 2001, pp.160146  149, In 2001, Asiatech supplied their V10 engines to the Arrows Formula One team free of charge. For 2002 it tried for better results with Minardi. In that year, Arrows, that rented Cosworth engines, ran out of funding in midseason 2002 and was liquidated. source news.bbc.co.uksport2himotorsportformula_one1. In that 2002 season, Asiatechs engine reliability increased to finish in fourth place out of the 9 F1 engine suppliers, tied with BMW for reliability. Four out of the Minardi teams 14 retirements during the season were enginerelated.In 2001, Asiatech supplied their V10 engines to the Arrows Formula One team free of charge. Four out of the Minardi teams 14 retirements during the season were enginerelated.Jan Lennartsson born September 22, 1981 is a Swedish handball player. He started his professional career
 in 2000 playing for IK Svehof, Gothenburg. After six seasons with the club, he was contracted by the Danish club AaB Hndbold in 2007. As of 2009, he has played 94 games with the Swedish national handball team. His merits includeCurrently, Jan Lennartsson is a graduate student at the department of mathematical sciences, Gothenburg University, Sweden. His research focus is statistical analysis of weather measurements. He was awarded the Licentiate of Engineering degree in 2008.Currently, Jan Lennartsson is a graduate student at the department of mathematical sciences, Gothenburg University, Sweden. He was awarded the Licentiate of Engineering degree in 2008.