[Ginga-argentina] Breaking: 10 Foods You should NEVER eat. One is in your fridge Now.

Dangerous Food Scheme dangerous_food-scheme at oshepic.com
Wed Apr 1 18:14:01 CEST 2015

Health Warning: Biggest Govt Lie: "Our Food is Safe"
Video Link Expires after 04.01.15

Consumer Alert for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Since the mid-1990s, the number of Americans suffering from chronic diseases, such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes, has nearly doubled.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

I found scientific data of   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they don???t know the truth about our food

Visit here to learn 10 foods you should NEVER eat (which are Banned in other countries)

=========================== >    http://actnow.oshepic.com

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
CEO, Laissez Faire

Important Note:  Inflammation - The Silent Killer, Time Magazine.  "GMO food triggers an inflammatory response."

If you would like to discontinue this message, do so at
http://jshg56.oshepic.com
6935 Neque Road,Zierikzee,Netherlands,9308BO

Beet yellow net virus BYNV is a plant pathogenic virus of the family Luteoviridae.The Central Florida Expressway Authority CFX is an expressway authority responsible for construction, maintenance and operation of toll roads in four counties of Greater Orlando Lake, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole Counties. It was created in 2014 to replace the OrlandoOrange County Expressway Authority OOCEA, which only had authority in Orange County, and as of 2014 no roads outside that county have been added to the system. Other toll roads in the area are operated by Florida's Turnpike Enterprise successor to the Seminole County Expressway Authority and the Osceola County Expressway Authority the latter may merge into CFX some time after 2018.The Wekiva Parkway, the final piece of a beltway around Orlando, is planned for completion through Lake and Orange Counties by 2021.The Wekiva Parkway, the final piece of a beltway around Orlando, is planned for completion through Lake and Orange Counties by 2021
 .The Wekiva Parkway, the final piece of a beltway around Orlando, is planned for completion through Lake and Orange Counties by 2021.Oulad Ghanem is a small town and rural commune in El Jadida Province of the DoukkalaAbda region of Morocco. At the time of the 2004 census, the commune had a total population of 22342 people living in 3438 households.Aka Arena, formerly known as Hnefoss Stadion, is a football stadium in Hnefoss, Norway, and is the home of Norwegian Premier League club Hnefoss. The stadium has a capacity of approx. 4,256160spectators.A record attendance of 3,747 was set during the last match of the 2009 First Division season against Sogndal, when Hnefoss got promoted to the Premier League. A new record was set on 25 May 2010 when 4,245 saw Hnefoss beat SK Brann 20, whilst another new record was set on 19 May 2012 when 4,246 attended a match against Vlerenga.A record attendance of 3,747 was set during the last match of the 2009 First Division season against Sogndal, when
  Hnefoss got promoted to the Premier League. A new record was set on 25 May 2010 when 4,245 saw Hnefoss beat SK Brann 20, whilst another new record was set on 19 May 2012 when 4,246 attended a match against Vlerenga.A record attendance of 3,747 was set during the last match of the 2009 First Division season against Sogndal, when Hnefoss got promoted to the Premier League. A new record was set on 25 May 2010 when 4,245 saw Hnefoss beat SK Brann 20, whilst another new record was set on 19 May 2012 when 4,246 attended a match against Vlerenga.The Kuwaiti Futsal Federation Cup started in 2009 in which AlFahaheel FC won against AlSalmiya SC to be crowned the very first champion along with AlYarmouk SC winning the Kuwaiti Futsal League.