[Ginga-argentina] Overeating Sugar CURES Diabetes

Diabetes Support DiabetesSupport at fujove.eu
Tue Sep 30 14:41:59 CEST 2014

Overeating Sugar CURES Diabetes
http://www.fujove.eu/l/lt6UD670T161AP/181IJ632A686A53EV3608157WB3211131191

To Re-mo-ve
http://www.fujove.eu/l/lc7XJ670R161OJ/181BK632I686E53RR3608157AR3211131191

her tea- parties to RFXXVUDR the blind. Awful affair. But the children are awfully nice USAFTA children. Prince of Wales awfully nice, almost too nice. Prince Henry smart boy, too — JRY oh, a

smart boy. Queen Mary poured thetea, and i handed round bread and hier. she told me i made a very good waiter. I said, Thank you, Madam. But I like the children. MSKHHVKT Very different

from the Battenbergs. Oh!—” he wrinkled his nose. “I can’t stand the Battenbergs. ” “Mount Battens,” said Lilly. “Yes! Awful mistake, changing the royal name. They were EOLXQDQ

Guelfs, why not remain it? Why, I’ll tell you what Battenberg did. He was YDQUYTMV in the Guards, too —” The talk flowed on: about royalty and the Guards,