[Ginga-argentina] 1 Trick to Prevent Heart Attacks .

Heart Attack Fighter ([email protected]) ParkmiMiles at partytree.net
Mon Sep 15 19:31:19 CEST 2014

ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org
[Don't let 2014 be the Year You Have Your Heart Attack
![Don't let 2014 be the Year You Have Your Heart Attack](http://lampooning.$l
ink/img/heart/20140912145939600x800016.jpg)](http://lampooning.partytree.net/IWF1Y6ZH
0X6ROTT/fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715)
If you wish to stop future mailings, please [go
to](http://lampooning.partytree.net/JZL7Z38KORHJOEB/fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715).
13 Also they were over the bearers of burdens, and were overseers of all that wrought the work in any manner of service and of the Levites there were scribes, and officers, and porters. 24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever. 14  And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand 15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.
21 So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel. 22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life 51 The same had not consented to the counsel and deed of them he was of Arimathaea, a city of the Jews who also himself waited for the kingdom of God.
Or send to:
==OmegaK, Inc==
==19239 N._Dale Mabry Hwy #148==
=Lutz, FL 33548
22 They shall not build, and another inhabit they shall not plant, and another eat for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. 5 His ways are always grievous thy judgments are far above out of his sight as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them. 33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth? 37 And Saul asked counsel of God, Shall I go down after the Philistines? wilt thou deliver them into the hand of Israel? But he answered him not that day.
8 And he made the most holy house, the length whereof was according to the breadth of the house, twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof twenty cubits and he overlaid it with fine gold, amounting to six hundred talents. 29 Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer, 24 And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword. 17 And a stone was brought, and laid upon the mouth of the den and the king sealed it with his own signet, and with the signet of his lords that the purpose might not be changed concerning Daniel.
14 But the high places were not removed nevertheless Asas heart was perfect with the LORD all his days. 29  Then the tribe of Naphtali and the captain of the children of Naphtali shall be Ahira the son of Enan. 2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men 11  And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons and I will establish his kingdom.
33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day and he sware unto him and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 48  And he brought me to the porch of the house, and measured each post of the porch, five cubits on this side, and five cubits on that side and the breadth of the gate was three cubits on this side, and three cubits on that side.