[Ginga-argentina] Urgent: Banned: MUST READ NOW

GMO News GMONews at readnewurgent-info.link
Mon Oct 13 21:05:49 CEST 2014

=======================================.
NEW NOTIFICATION FOR: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org
=======================================.
Urgent: Banned
=======================================.
Dear Subscriber,

Prepare yourself; There is a new major-scandal that is going to break.

This scandal is about what we now know to be a huge conspiracy between our government some of the largest food producers in the U.S.

This shocking story is so controversial that Fox-News not only banned it from being aired, but they also fired the 2 reporters who were trying to shed light on it.

If you're happy with our president, you definitely shouldn't watch this presentation.

This is so surprising that most people will want to IMPEACH Obama for what he's been doing....This may actually be the thing that finally takes him down.

GO HERE NOW & learn the full-story: http://read.readnewurgent-info.link

I must warn you however, what you find out might seriously turn your stomach.

Thankj you,
Doug Hill
Director, LaissezFaire Club

***Want to halt future emailad-content? Simply go here: http://nomore.readnewurgent-info.link
PO Box # 1O56O3_Atlanta_G.A. ZIP:#3O348-5603
.
-------------169409732345-11300514235-11300514fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715