[Ginga-argentina] An education built with a career in mind.

University of Phoenix univ at 3swl.com
Thu Nov 6 22:03:40 CET 2014

   Our corporate alliances help students   develop skills for today's workforce.     FIND OUT MORE       At University of phoenix, we collaborate with leading companies and national industry associations to gain insights into the skills required for various industries and careers. We then take those insights to create relevant and meaningful curriculum so students are learning skills they can actually use to pursue their career interests.               Relevant degree programs that ensure students are equipped for industry-specific skills, professional requirements and job demands            As a student and alumni, you have access to job postings from companies on our Phoenix Career Services job search tool       FIND OUT MORE         University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. University of Phoenix was placed on Notice by The Higher Learning Commission, effective June 27, 2013. Notice is a Commission sanction indicating that an institution is pursuing a course of action that, if continued, could lead it to be out of compliance with one or more Criteria for Accreditation. An institution on Notice remains accredited. At the end of the Notice period, The Higher Learning Commission Board of Trustees may remove the sanction, place the institution on Probation if the identified concerns have not been addressed, or take other action. For additional information, contact The Higher Learning Commission, ncahlc.org.   © 2014 University of_Phoenix, Inc. All rights reserved. The University of Phoenix privacy policy is available for vendor websites. For University-specific sites, please use this privacy policy.    To Unsub scribe please follow here Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.