[Ginga-argentina] Obama Announces hARP Extension. Learn more

HARP Program HARPProgram at lkjszceasf.me
Sat May 31 14:59:24 CEST 2014

Obama Announces hARP Extension. Learn more
http://www.lkjszceasf.me/l/lt8NDDG4420CF179LC/526W1804LSOEIR2377VLTA10IKER3229616HPQUI1176979405

To Remove
 http://www.lkjszceasf.me/l/lc9KJSF4420II179GU/526J1804KXDBTH2377QVMU10VWVD3229616BQDHT1176979405

unded Wikipedia, I could haveMRYCXUV made it into a for-profit company with advertising banners, but I decided to do something different. We’ve worked hard over the years to keep it lean and tight. We fulfill our MKDSOHJTmission efficiently. If everyone reading this donated, our fundraiser would be done within an hour. But not everyone can or will donate. And that's fine. Each year just enough people decideSKANR to give. This year, please consider making a donation