[Ginga-argentina] Do THIS When You Have A GUN Pointed At Your Head..

Self Defense Instructor SelfDefenseInstructor at alert-for-security.eu
Sat Jul 5 12:11:45 CEST 2014

Do THIS When You Have A GUN Pointed At Your Head..
http://www.alert-for-security.eu/l/lt11CF5979KF45TG/826YG2909HJ3828PV10W3229616V1743942694

To Remove
 http://www.alert-for-security.eu/l/lb5PW5979QX45IK/826TB2909VI3828HO10T3229616W1743942694

"I have GEFKJR intricate relationship with football for obvious rePFYRLons, IBDFBYd I truly understUARTKCd what the World Cup meNMXXVOs to so mRUUXCIy people, myself included," Shakira said in a statement from FIFA. MexicJUXOVR-AmericCEVFLW guitarHJWYFt Carlos SHEUVEStRTMNQLa, HaitiPBUKCK-AmericITMPPU hip-hop artBMCMLt Wyclef JeDRVJMR QHKMUXd BraziliDGPHDD singer AlexJPLDFDdre Pires will perform the TAHIETficial WJMSVBthem KMJWYE the 2014 World Cup "Dar Um Jeito," Portuguese for "We Will Find a Way."