[Ginga-argentina] ginga-argentina You've Been Accepted by Who's Who.

Global Who'sWho globalwhoswho at logicom-so.com
Fri Dec 19 19:10:54 CET 2014

        Hey kim.mares,You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2014 Edition of Who's Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area. >To verify your profile and accept the candidacy please click_here.On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.Warm Regards,John D'AgostinoMembership DivisionWho's Who Among Executives and Professionals If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address: 626_RXR_Plaza Uniondale, NY_11556If you wish to unsubscribe from all future _Global_Who's Who mailings, please go _here   Th a was o cra a publc amny ha also ha a procv lmn, Mr. Brgmann sa. W coul hav bul walls, bu walls ar only us .01 prcn of h m, urng crss. W wan somhng ha was ashcally plasng, wll sgn an was usful all h m. All succssful popl hav sors o ll abou wha allow hm o achv fabulousnss. Thr s usually a moral. In h sory ha Mr. Ackman lks o ll, h moral s hs: Nvr oub Bll Ackman. Mr. Ackman ha an uppr-ml-class upbrngng n h Nw York suburbs, an h rcalls plny of rough-an-umbl argumns a hom wh hs parns an ssr. L m wn? Mr. Ackman rcall. Tha osn' xs n my hous. No on ls anyon wn. Fgh o h ah. Phoo Lpzg Tachng Rslncy Shar To ha pon, h rsarch may hav cos a fw mllon ollars, bu ss n humans an scalng up proucon can cos hunrs of mllons, an brngng a nw vaccn all h way o mark ypcally coss $1 bllon o $1.5 bllon, Dr. Crow sa. Who's gong o pay for ha? h ask. Popl nvs n orr o g mony back. An Army Corps of Engnrs proposal n 1972 for a sa wall. Th rvng forc bhn Nw York has always bn lmlss growh, Profssor Snbrg sa. Bu h unplasan ruh s ha for all s walh an vlopmn, Nw York s sll vulnrabl. Govrnmns an h mlary bcam nrs n makng vaccns agans Ebola an a rla vrus, Marburg, urng h 1990s afr a Sov fcor sa h Russans ha foun a way o waponz Marburg an loa  no warhas. Concrns nnsf n 2001 afr h Sp. 11 rrors aacks an anhrax malngs. In h fl of conmporary ar, musums hav bn nug own h gal pah by arss hmslvs an h work hy ar proucng. Arss ar usng hs ools, an ha has forc musums o hnk abou gal ools for hngs byon markng an ourach, obsrv Nancy Procor, h puy rcor for gal xprnc a h Balmor Musum of Ar, whch sh jon from h Smhsonan arlr hs yar. Bhsa, M.