[Ginga-argentina] ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org You've Been Accepted by Who's Who.

Global Who'sWho globalwhoswho at libragates.com
Thu Dec 18 13:55:31 CET 2014

        Hey bweir,You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2014 Edition of Who's Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area. >To verify your profile and accept the candidacy please click_here.On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.Warm Regards,John D'AgostinoMembership DivisionWho's Who Among Executives and Professionals If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address: 626_RXR_Plaza Uniondale, NY_11556If you wish to unsubscribe from all future _Global_Who's Who mailings, please go _here   RELATED COVERAGE Abou $150,000 of consrucon maral ss bhn wo lnk chans a Ham Shammaly's plac n h Shjaya nghborhoo. Evry ay, a half-ozn Un Naons an Palsnan Auhory workrs sop by o look a h suppls, sa Mr. Shammaly, an a h gh scury camras ran on h s. Evry ay, oo, Gazans show up bggng o buy h suff, bu Mr. Shammaly s no allow o sll. Shar Wllam A. Ackman, h slvr-har, slvr-ongu hg fun mogul, gsur ou h wnow of a 42n-floor confrnc room a Prshng Squar Capal Managmn n Mown Manhaan. Th vw was spcacular, bu Mr. Ackman's arm xn no ownwar, owar h vbran fall folag of Cnral Park, bu skywar owar h op of a glrng glass bulng jus aroun h cornr on 57h Sr. For wks h rac has ha unxpc wss. In Augus, a plan carryng a hr cana crash, hrusng hs runnng ma, Marna Slva, a lar of Brazl's nvronmnal movmn, no h runnng. Sh surg no h la, only o b fa n h frs roun of vong afr falng o fn hr foong am a barrag of aack as. RELATED COVERAGE You can s h oll h Cvl War ook on hs man, hos csons of lf an ah, sa Gunr Wabl, rcor of h gzaon program a h Smhsonan. Wh your fngr, you can rac h p furrows on Lncoln's fac. I sns shvrs own your spn. Th prsnaon was so ovr h op ha ohr hg fun nvsors, frns an vn mmbrs of Prshng Squar's own avsory boar quckly labl  a msak. I was on of h fw ms ha I fl sorry for Ackman, a guy who maks mor n a ay han I mak n a yar, sa Erk M. Goron, a profssor a h Ross School of Busnss a h Unvrsy of Mchgan. I was a sa prformanc, an  was, mnu by mnu, callng no quson hs jugmn an crbly. Mr. Ackman's harcal sns ha gon wrong; lar, h ol Bloombrg Nws ha h prsnaon was a P.R. falur. H  hs n fron of an aunc of narly 500 popl n a Mown Manhaan auorum. H ha bll hs as h mos mporan prsnaon of hs carr, promsng ha  woul b h ah blow agans Hrbalf, h nuronal supplmn club ha h has b agans. Bu afr h cmn, sl an gravl sa unouch for a wk, Mr. Shammaly sa: If hy connu n hs mchansm, I wll no parcpa. Connu rang h man sory I hnk Bll has gon vry angry abou wha Hrbalf s ong, an h prsnaon ma  vry clar ha 's prsonal o hm, sa Whny Tlson, a hg fun managr an a longm frn of Mr. Ackman. H wans o b vnca for hs prsonal rpuaon as wll. Whn sharholrs vo agans hm n h sprng of 2009, h fa sung mor han hs rpuaon. By hn, losss amoun o as much as 90 prcn, an many nvsors n h spcal Prshng Squar fun, nclung h fllow acvs nvsor Danl S. Lob hrough hs Thr Pon hg fun, ha ask for hr mony back.