[Ginga-argentina] Introducing The Laptop Killer

Touchfire touchfire at kidneyclense.eu
Thu Dec 18 14:05:00 CET 2014

Does typing on your iPad frustrate you? Do you make a ton of errors? Does it take forever to type a simple message?

If you answered YES
<http://time.kidneyclense.eu/kobqowt/xy55senkw/T4iee2tTF8dFSeTiGdTXr2CQ184dr2uuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuui4SBdN8EuuZwDR6ffwffPfuuwffuui42NGCQ8d> to any of these questions you need to listen up. Touchfire
<http://time.kidneyclense.eu/kobqowt/xy55senkw/T4iee2tTF8dFSeTiGdTXr2CQ184dr2uuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuui4SBdN8EuuZwDR6ffwffPfuuwffuui42NGCQ8d> is the best solution to your problems. It will transform your typing experience like no other iPad keyboard can.

What Makes Touchfire So Great?

Faster Typing (with less typos)
Type Without Looking
Most Affordable iPad Keyboard
No Extra Devices To Carry Around
Thinnest and Lightest Keyboard
Easily Slides Out Of The Way

Click here
<http://time.kidneyclense.eu/kobqowt/xy55senkw/T4iee2tTF8dFSeTiGdTXr2CQ184dr2uuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuui4SBdN8EuuZwDR6ffwffPfuuwffuui42NGCQ8d> to Join the 53,194 iPad users who've already made the switch to Touchfire.

To stop receiving messages, please visit here
<http://time.kidneyclense.eu/wxsrcrt/yaaabb7bunfh/T4iee2tTF8dFSeTiGdTXr2CQ184dr2uuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuui4SBdN8EuuZwDR6ffwffPfuuwffuui42NGCQ8d&cid=204835>.
<http://time.kidneyclense.eu/wxsrcrt/yaaabb7bunfh/T4iee2tTF8dFSeTiGdTXr2CQ184dr2uuX48odCiA84F4Q8oEdE2ezSr2driX4SlSXr2Xuui4SBdN8EuuZwDR6ffwffPfuuwffuui42NGCQ8d>

Touchfire, Inc. | 1117 NW 54th Street | Seattle, WA 98107

What I was doing wrong while texting was keeping it plain. You're right that it's hard to read people through text. I used to complain how texting was hard because you can never gauge the mood, but at the same time, people were saying that to me. They tell me that they can't tell if I'm being passive aggressive or serious. I changed it up completely. I threw in exclamation points and made texts sound like the way I would speak including inflections by capitalizing words. I also had a lot to say in general. I didn't put that burden on the other person to fill the conversation. I had enough to contribute that the other person felt comfortable to share just as much.