[Ginga-argentina] ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org You've Been Accepted by Who's Who.

Global Who'sWho globalwhoswho at 2edhand.com
Mon Dec 15 14:12:57 CET 2014

        Hey recruiting,You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2014 Edition of Who's Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area. >To verify your profile and accept the candidacy please click_here.On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.Warm Regards,John D'AgostinoMembership DivisionWho's Who Among Executives and Professionals If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address: 626_RXR_Plaza Uniondale, NY_11556If you wish to unsubscribe from all future _Global_Who's Who mailings, please go _here   Wh hr sofwar, a prson woul walk no a musum, urn hs or hr smarphon or abl owar a phoograph, panng or sculpur, an h arwork s surroun wh a gal halo of supplmnal nformaon. Th Canor cnr, Ms. Sockmann sa, xhb h Sanfor Unvrsy Lbrars' collcon of lanscap phoographs of Calforna an h Norhws by h 19h-cnury phoographr Carlon Wakns. Capur h mag of a Wakns phoo of Yosm Vally, sh sa, an you can ap on an con ha shows a map of whr Wakns walk n h vally o ak hs phoographs. Connu rang h man sory All succssful popl hav sors o ll abou wha allow hm o achv fabulousnss. Thr s usually a moral. In h sory ha Mr. Ackman lks o ll, h moral s hs: Nvr oub Bll Ackman. Tmohy D. Cook, Appl's chf, announcng s nw Phons las monh. H prcs ha h company's nx hr monhs wll b ncrbly srong. Cr Sphn Lam/Rurs GAZA CITY -- Truckloas of cmn, sl an gravl ha Isral allow no Gaza on Oc. 14 wh gra fanfar rman lock n warhouss, unavalabl o housans of famls spra o fx homs amag by Isral aacks as wnry wns an ran bgn. W on' know for 100 prcn crany unl w prov  n anmals, Dr. Gsbr sa. Th compans I work wh ar smar. Thy wan ha answr soonr rahr han lar, bfor hy go nvsng mllons of ollars o pu hs no humans. Courshp s a. Durng hs frshman yar a Harvar, Mr. Ackman happn o ra h applcaon ssay of h guy n h room nx oor. I was abou why h ha Smurfs. Mr. Ackman hough  was rally goo, an an a form. H woul wr a book on how o wr a collg ssay, rawng on xampls an nrvws wh Ivy Lagu amssons offcrs. On h avc of a famly frn, h broan hs book o nclu nformaon on collg amssons an sn  off o publshrs. Th rjcon lrs pl up. H ropp h a. Mor han a ca lar, Mr. Ackman accps paral rsponsbly for Goham's ms. Th problm, h sa, was no s nvsmns, whch h argus ulmaly pa off, bu rahr h sragy of nvsng n ral sa, whch was har o sll quckly whn nvsors wan hr mony back. I ma a coupl of sragc msaks ha, ha I ha mor prspcv, I wouln' hav ma, h sa. CONTINUE READING THE MAIN STORY Mor H  hs n fron of an aunc of narly 500 popl n a Mown Manhaan auorum. H ha bll hs as h mos mporan prsnaon of hs carr, promsng ha  woul b h ah blow agans Hrbalf, h nuronal supplmn club ha h has b agans. Th Fral Tra Commsson an h S.E.C. hav opn nqurs no Hrbalf an s praccs -- n no small par bcaus Mr. Ackman lobb rgulaors an lawmakrs o ncourag nvsgaons. Th S.E.C. s also lookng a Prshng Squar an som of h nvsors who ook h ohr s of h b.