[Ginga-argentina] ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org You've Been Accepted by Who's Who.

Global Who'sWho globalwhoswho at webxharbor.com
Wed Dec 10 12:16:24 CET 2014

        Hey vaishalee.ballolla,You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2014 Edition of Who's Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area. >To verify your profile and accept the candidacy please click_here.On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.Warm Regards,John D'AgostinoMembership DivisionWho's Who Among Executives and Professionals If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address: 626_RXR_Plaza Uniondale, NY_11556If you wish to unsubscribe from all future _Global_Who's Who mailings, please go _here   I sms o m ha f you prov a barrr for lowr Manhaan any war surg or ncras n h sa lvl of war wll mor graly... Shar Th rvng forc bhn Nw York has always bn lmlss growh, Profssor Snbrg sa. Bu h unplasan ruh s ha for all s walh an vlopmn, Nw York s sll vulnrabl. An Phon 6 splay n an Appl sor n Shangha. IPhon 6 sals offs slowng Pa purchass.IPhon Dman Provs Appl Wh Rcor-Brakng QuarrOCT. 20, 2014 Lonon Connu rang h man sory An hs may b hs bggs yar y. Ovrsng mor han $17 bllon, hs hg fun s up 32 prcn n a yar whn many ohr hg funs ar jus brakng vn. H rcnly compl a publc offrng of sock n Europ of par of Prshng Squar, an whl h shars ar rang blow h offrng prc, h sll ras $2.7 bllon ha h can us o mak mor bg bs. H's also a rvng forc bhn on of h bggs -- an cranly h mos conrovrsal -- ponal mrgrs of h yar: Valan's $53 bllon hosl akovr b for Allrgan, h makr of Boox. On fuursc vson, pu smply, s of a gal ocn. Elzabh Mrr osn' us h phras, bu ha s vry much wha sh has n mn. I'm wang for a Wason musum mnor ha larns, so  aops an s prsonalz o my nrss an lvl of knowlg, sa Ms. Mrr, founng rcor of h Cnr for h Fuur of Musums a h Amrcan Allanc of Musums. Tha's my wl a for whr hs gal chnology s gong. Fghng Ebola Oubrak Sr by Sr Ths sory, n h conx of rcn hsory, shows ha Bg Pharma woul rahr l popl  han rsk losng mony; an nhr h... Dr. Jams E. Crow Jr., h rcor of a vaccn rsarch cnr a Vanrbl Unvrsy, sa ha acamc rsarchrs who vlop a prooyp rug or vaccn ha work n anmals ofn ncounr a boch vally of ah n whch no rug company woul hlp hm cross h fnsh ln. Bu Mr. Ackman, 48, osn' nn o lv hr. H lvs a h Brsfor, off Cnral Park, wh hs wf an aughrs. Th Wnr Garn s jus anohr nvsmn opporuny for hm an a fw ohrs. I hough  woul b fun, h sa, so myslf an a coupl of vry goo frns bough no hs a ha somay, somon wll rally wan  an hy'll l m know. Mayb h wll hol som pars hr n h manm. Connu rang h man sory