[Ginga-argentina] You recently-earned-a $100-Amazon-GiftCard...Receive it Today

???Amazon Rewards??? AmazonRewards at bbmgiftcardaward.us
Thu Aug 14 16:16:27 CEST 2014

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * .
AMAZON REWARDS!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * .

14-Aug-2014

ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Because you've been such a loyal, repeat-customer, we would like to reward you to show you
how much we appreciate your business...w/ a $100 Amazon GiftCard! This giftcard can be used
for any purchase on our website and all you have to do is enter your customer ID number
(listed below) to receive your card n start saving today!

Notification ID # 7295727
===================================.
Customer ID # 12949784

Go here now and start shopping on Amazon_COM: http://getthis.bbmgiftcardaward.us

..Want to no longer receive-such emailad-content?
<>If so, please go here now: http://haltthis.bbmgiftcardaward.us
------
-
7295727-12949784.
Our-Address: P0ST0FFICE_Box 025250 Miami, FL 33102-5250