[Ginga-argentina] Contract Embedded Linux Engineers

Daniel Soria dansoria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:38:15 CEST 2012

LinkedIn Groups

   - Group: IPTV Internet Video Broadcast
   - Subject: Calling all Embedded Linux Engineers with STB Experience

Hello IPTV Internet Video Broadcast;

We (People Source) have a number of requirements in the UK at the moment
for Freelance / Contract Embedded Linux Engineers;

You will have strong experience of working with;

Embedded Linux
Embedded C Programming
Set Top Box / Digital Video Broadcasting Technologies
Device Driver Creation and preferably a good background in Kernel
Development

There are 15 positions ranging from 6 Months to 18 Months contract's paying
above average rates.

Please do make contact with me directly on + 44 7837 893 855 for more
information or ontomwhite at peoplesource.co.uk

*We cannot sponsor your applicable unless you are currently eligible to
work in the UK.

Tell a friend of colleague and receive up to £1000 / €1200 / $1500 as a
referral payment.

Thanks for reading

Tom WHITE
Director | People Source