[Care2x-general] Fw: Re: AW: [Care2002-developers] about patients and personnel in the same table

Walter Nunez admin en ciberneticamedica.com
Lun Nov 15 15:15:32 CET 2004

Hi,

yes, this sql inject can be dangerous.  If somebody detects any part of care2x
that can be compromised, please inform us immediately. Of course, one needs
to describe exactly what one did and how, which part of the program, etc.

Thanks,
Elpidio

--
Walter Alfonso Núnez Rivera