[Care2x-general] Fw: Re: AW: [Care2002-developers] about patients and personnel in the same table

Walter Nunez admin en ciberneticamedica.com
Lun Nov 15 15:16:30 CET 2004

Hi Robert,

On Friday 12 November 2004 06:59, Robert Meggle wrote:
> When I saw the idea of patients and personel data in the same table it was
> also strange and new for me. But I think it's okay. Why not?
>
> Robert

This could become less annoying at the PM/GP version when the clinic has very
small number of employees (perhaps only one doctor and one clerk).  So, one
can in fact remove/disable the personnel module.

elpidio

--
Walter Alfonso Núnez Rivera
Médico - Programador