[Bdi4emc-help] configuring ini file

alex alex at torontotelecom.ca
Mon Dec 4 21:53:24 CET 2006

Paul,
basically my configuration is very straight forward.
4 axises step/direction output.
4 inputs - 3 for home switches for X, Y A axises and 1 for the limit switch.
There should be enough pins on a standart parport to cover all this.
May be to change io-somethig file in C and rebuild the program - it may
be the easiest solution?
We are not talking about rocket science here...
Regards, Alex