[Bdi4emc-help] kernel source

David Szakovits dszakovits at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 30 17:34:30 CET 2005

the bdi-4.38 install went well for me, except
networking.   in the past i have used the NFORCE
drivers from nvidia to get the network card to work.

i have downloaded the latest files from nvidia,
but the when i run the NFORCE install script, it
complains that it does not have a precompiled
driver for my (BDI) kernel and that it cannot find
the kernel source so it can compile.

i cant find the kernel source either!

i presume i will need to use anonymous cvs to
download the kernel.  but i am not sure where this
is hosted (and what module to specify).

i am stuck for the moment, can anyone point me in
the right direction.