[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] CNet Review: Tests Show These iPhone Lenses Outperform Professional DSLR Cameras

Larry Wong LarryWong en warrior.wrangio.us
Mie Ene 11 11:30:11 CET 2017

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

PRO SHOT HDX TURNS YOUR MOBILE DEVICE INTO DSLR CAMERAS
January 10, 2017 9:00PM PDT

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Tests on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by 68% and decrease Distortion by 83%.

No photography skills or technical ability is needed.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

The kit earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

See Stunning HDX Photos Here >> http://buytoday.wrangio.us/v/3415064

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, Pro Shot HDX lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

- 787-2621 Suspendisse Road*^*^*Zwettl-Niedersterreich*^*^*Austria*^*^*4754
> If you would like to discontinue this solicitation, Visit
- http://buytoday.wrangio.us/j/18514240

9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44.3415064.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44_3415064

We were very happy we came! The staff was super friendly! They made us feel like we were visiting friends. It's a family run business and Sam went out of... Delicious! Everything I've ordered has been yummy and fresh. And the salsa bar is amazing! OEC is great! They have sooo many options and I want to try all of them. Considering how much I've spent here I think I'm well on my way to doing just that.... The food was so delicious,  I believe it may be the best Mexican food I've ever had! ....The owner was on site \u0026very friendly.  We came in, unknowingly, 10... This is now our favorite Mexican food restaurant in Memphis. We just stumbled upon it and feel instantly in love.....The food is very authentic. What struck... I agree with the other reviewers: this is probably the best sushi I could find on a buffet. The hot food is pretty decent, as they seem to do okay keeping... The cashew burger is amazing. Simply amazing. It comes with either sweet potato fries or a side salad with h
 ouse dressing. I got the house salad. The house... Fresh food, beautiful presentation, fantastic sushi, and so friendly and KIND! Best kept sushi secret in town. ....Ate Christmas lunch today with friends! It... I'm no expert in the Vietnamese and Thai food arenas, but this seems solid. On my last visit, I had the Bo Tai Chanh - onion, scallion, tomato, cucumber,... This is a skip-all-food-all-day type establishment. And you'll be glad you saved up all the extra room. I was excited about the flying bread, but I wasn't... The very best Ribs I have ever eaten.  My Grandfather lives in Dexter so every time we are in town we have to stop to buy ribs.  The large rib plate with... Delicious! I grew up eating here and now as an adult stop every time we come \"home\". A must stop for tourists and always a great place for families. WOAH - stop having such good food! I want to eat here every night. For my wife and me, this is our favorite date-night spot. ....Their menu is fantastic, and... T
 he best. We just tried jays for the first time. You have to get the fried chicken gizzards. They were amazing. I have not had gizzards in years. These were... How is it that I haven't reviewed one of our favorite BBQ joints of all time?....We ate here frequently when my hubs lived down the road. In all of those... Great food, great armosphere, wonderful service, we had the buffett at 1 PM and it closes at.2 PM.  ....The buffet was still hot and steaminwith fresh food... Try Denny's double cheese burger, one can't hold in your hands and even try to take a gaint bite, thats why they give you a steak knife to manage it. Best... Oh my gosh love this place anyway but was told to try their homemade pork skins and they were amazing- $2 for big batch and have a BBQ seasoning on them.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44