[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] CNet Review: Tests Show These iPhone Lenses Outperform Professional DSLR Cameras

Larry Wong Larry_Wong en revive.dwarfun.us
Vie Ene 13 13:46:35 CET 2017

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

PRO SHOT HDX TURNS YOUR MOBILE DEVICE INTO DSLR CAMERAS
January 13, 2017 9:00PM PDT

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Tests on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by 68% and decrease Distortion by 83%.

No photography skills or technical ability is needed.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

The kit earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

See Stunning HDX Photos Here >> http://learnnow.dwarfun.us/z/4947469

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, Pro Shot HDX lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

> Ap #459-4192 A Road*^*^*??skenderun*^*^*Turkey*^*^*12248
-- Change email options at
* http://learnnow.dwarfun.us/p/9685888
4947469-9685888_9685888.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44

This was a magical experience. I proposed to my now fiance on Haleiwa Alii Beach Park which was Lori's recommendation based on the view, the set up... They deserve a 1 star for breaking our hearts and moving so far away from Mililani.....Our souls were crushed, our spirits broken, never again would we... Opal Thai Food is a must try place. I have ate at many places but this was an amazing dinner experience. ....I ate here with family and as soon as we were... Best Birthday Experience ever! I had a party of 15 that they went above and beyond to accommodate, the service by the staff was great and the food was... I've been to Uncle Bo's Kapahulu location before, but I much rather go to the Haleiwa location. Why: brunch ... nuff said. It was worth the trek all the way... Too ono for breakfast before hitting the beach. If you could handle rice or French toast before the beach, then this is the place to go.  Amazing rice... I ate here twice this trip. Absolutely delicious  fresh sushi.  Th
 e Hawaiian Bigeye  tuna was my absolute favorite. ..The ahi poke was a great appetizer.... best garlic shrimp in town, by far! I ordered the half half spicy regular garlic shrimp, its really good, best in town Awesome wait staff (only one woman working) amazing good..Great price too..Had to order another fried rice as it was delicious and flavorful ..Can't wait to... Wonderful and cozy little place. ..They did ask if we had a reservation and luckily a Thursday afternoon wasn't too busy so we lucked out and got a table.... How is the best Chinese food I have ever had in Clinton, OK?  The food is ridiculously good.  The atmosphere not so good and the service is fair but the... I'm not a Montana Mikes fan, reminds me so much of chain restaurants that I didn't even want to try it. ..First off I'm in Oklahoma and second it's Sunday in... AWESOME BURGERS!!!!!....Great place to stop for a bite to eat.  I had the Southwest Burger and it was one of the best burgers I have ever had!!!!  My fr
 iends... Stopped in on the  way to OK city wanting some Italian food.   Both dishes were very tasty and way more than either could handle....should have asked to... Pie... you must get the pie... your mother will hate you, but get it anyway.....Okay, so, that might have been a bit much, but--no, seriously, get the pie!... Had the quesadilla. Was perfect. Our wait staff was on point, we never ran out of chips or drinks. Everyone enjoyed what they ate. They bring queso with the... This is a Vietnamese and Sushi Restaurant only.....OK I don't like fish tanks in restaurants in general and they did have a strange odor here.  But the food... Love it, stop here every time we drive through...burgers, fries. Had our first date here 12 years ago so lots of memories too.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44