[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] CNet Review: Tests Show These iPhone Lenses Outperform Professional DSLR Cameras

Larry Wong LarryWong en road.bradmj.us
Mar Ene 10 09:20:33 CET 2017

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

PRO SHOT HDX TURNS YOUR MOBILE DEVICE INTO DSLR CAMERAS
January 09, 2017 9:00PM PDT

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Tests on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by 68% and decrease Distortion by 83%.

No photography skills or technical ability is needed.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

The kit earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

See Stunning HDX Photos Here >> http://tryittoday.bradmj.us/s/1778358

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, Pro Shot HDX lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

-- P.O. Box 487*^*^* 7738 Vestibulum Street*^*^*San Francisco*^*^*Costa Rica*^*^*31205
-- To discontinue this mail, go to
> http://tryittoday.bradmj.us/g/21892980
1778358.1778358-21892980_21892980

The scene: I had just driven my younger, yet very grown up brother to his job at the outlet mall. I didn't anticipate hunger during my ten hour drive back... Still the best scallops around on their broiled seafood platter. Awesome services as well. One of our party ordered water with lots of ices, no lemon and a... This was a fun place to stop and try some unique wing flavors. The wings themselves were fresh, a good size, and crispy. Bleu cheese and celery were... Great Food...The server Amanda is the Best!!!!!..We go every week...The soft shell crab was yhe best. We live in DC, but have relatives in the tri-state area of PA, NJ, and NY, so we have been coming by here at least annually for the last 30 years.  It must... Saturday night was our first trip to Brian \u0026 Missy's Main Street Bar \u0026 Grill and it will not be our last. Eight of us came in for a 49th wedding anniversary... Great prices for what you get. Stopped by with a friend to grab wings for lunch. Place was basical
 ly empty, so wings took a while, but it was worth the... I've heard good things about this place and have been wanting to check it out...Weekend afternoons seem to be a bit slow the service included, but I think... I love their chicken wings! The pizza and subs are great too! I am not too fond of the salads but the customer service is over the top as well!!! This is one of the better places to eat in town. I enjoy the choices of meats and the salad bar. The beef brisket and fried chicken are my favorites.... This coffee house is truly a gem in Olney. Staff is very friendly and the food is phenomenal. My favorite menu item is the cucumber mint lemonade. They also... They make an amazing pie! The deep dish style is great, as well as their usual crust. I'm a big fan of their Super Farouk (without mushrooms) it's got all... Great place for locals and travelers. ....Bar seat is the bomb for drinks and conversation.....I always ask my server or bartender to \"lead\" me with my meal... Man
  this is the best place to eat in Olney. My food was great the service was a little to fast but by far in my top 5 best Mexican restaurants. My wife and I just spent a fabulous time at Firefly Grill, enjoying the 6 course tasting menu.  I find it very difficult to describe just how awesome the... This was our first visit to the business and it was great in all ways. We went for Sunday brunch. We were seated at once and the food, coffee and service... Stopped by on a road trip. It was EXACTLY what you'd expect (and hope for) for a meal in rural America. Rustic ambience, stick-to-your-ribs home cooking,... First time visit. Arrived later in the evening.  Ordered a half rack, fries and onion rings. Ribs are dry rubbed. No smoke detected. Even though...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44