[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Mark Cuban Tells Anderson Cooper The Economy is in for a Meltdown.

CNN - Special Report cnn.special.report en routine.abbrogy.us
Mie Ene 18 19:58:38 CET 2017

FORBES / Investing - The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets

The Next Great Recession is HERE. The Next President Doesn't Matter - They Can't Save You. You Need CASH!

   * Millions of Jobs Lost * Massive Unemployment * Total Economic Chaos *
* People without AT LEAST $100,000 in CASH are going to get WIPED OUT *

I've had the best minds in the country look at what's going on, and the truth is that it isn't good. The American economy is in for a catastrophic meltdown.

Personally, I've been very very lucky and I've got enough money, and fame or clout or whatever, to be able to surround myself with the best economic advisors in the world, and they all agree that the next 18-24 months are going to be very bad. We're talking about millions of new bankruptcies.

Mark Cuban, Forbes Contributor
Investor, Entrepreneur, Judge on SharkTank on ABC, Owner of the Dallas Mavericks

Cuban Reveals His Protection Strategy, Exclusively Here:  http://moreinfo.abbrogy.us/e/17202629

- Ap #868-3838 Eu*^*^* Road*^*^*Forbach*^*^*France*^*^*36303
> http://moreinfo.abbrogy.us/v/2129964
2129964.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44_9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44

Friendly service, tasty food. What more do you want on a road trip stop?....Thoughts:..-I ordered a Frosty and they asked me what flavor I wanted. Are there... Highly recommended! Located in a small shopping center in Williamsburg. This is a family owned business, and the people who own/run business are amazing.... I tried the new, pulled pork sandwich. Tasty at first, I bit into a massive hunk of fat, hidden under the bun. Unable and not wanting to eat the nasty... We walked in strangers and came out friends.....  Always looking for new places as we travel, and were not disappointed.  Did an internet search and found... Excellent food, big portions at a low price.  I assumed this place would be expensive because the decor is very nice.  It is inside the Cumberland Inn which... My car broke down and I had to get a hotel for the night so walked to this place.  The restaurant is clean and the food comes out very fast.  Not quite fast... Food was great!!!! Service friendly. You missing
 out on some good fish and chips if you don't eat at this chain!!!!! Good steak. Hidden gem in a sleepy old town, where if you don't work for the prison you're in it. The real prison is the lack of culinary options in Coryell... BEST local taqueria! From Lubbock and popped in because of yelp reviews- must get the tacos and charro beans! So cheap! Definitely! as good as it gets in the area. My family made our way up the short drive from Cove on a Sunday because most of the good spots in Lampasas are... Hand breaded chicken fried steak. Gravy was from scratch so were the mashed potatoes. No other place in town does it any near as good and I've tried them... Absolutely love the Chicken Fetuccini Alfredo!! The grilled chicken is always sooo tender and flavorful. Its my Go-To meal everytime! I'm in Gatesville... Damn Good Pizza!! Not overcooked, this thing was made 'Just Right!' Generous amount of toppings and a light coating of Garlic Butter on the Crust....Very... Need some Spice in you
 r life?? Ask for 3 Pepper Hot and get ready to light up your mouth. It's not the kind of spice the zaps your tongue, it's more the... One of my favorite places to eat! I have not had anything on the menu that I have not liked. Make sure you ask for their jalepeno ranch sauce!!....Great food,... Oh Gatesville...we only see each other every other month or so; but Every time I'm in town, the breakfast burritos are a MUST HAVE at New Rodeo Mexican... Food in Pahrump is hit or miss unfortunately,  but Niccos is the real deal.  We ordered a basic large pepperoni and it was very good.  Timing may be an... Spent the day exploring Death Valley, so we were looking forward to a relaxing dinner.  Stockman's Steakhouse was just the place.....We started with a... I take my family to eat here all the time.  The food is great and so is the service.  Bring back the old margarita mix please! This is the first Capriotti's that started my love affair with this chain. Even after so long that longing has
  never changed. In a way am happy don't live... The owners make the best authentic Italian food and very reasonably priced. They are the nicest people we have met in Pahrump. They made a special dairy... Pahrump is an interesting place with very few dining options, this one recently changed owners so we went in to check out what the new owners had done. I... The new pizza parlor is excellent if you don't have to much cash on hand. You get a free scoop of ice cream with every purchase.  yummy!!! I don't get the one star reviews.  I got a HUGE hot fudge Sunday for 3.99.  Great ice cream and super friendly service. Since the Pahrump Nugget is in such a small town, I wasn't expecting much from the buffet.  When I checked in they offered 2 for 1 buffets. At $12.95 it was...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44