[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Mark Cuban Tells Anderson Cooper The Economy is in for a Meltdown.

CNN - Special Report cnn_special_report en thread.rencrud.us
Sab Ene 14 15:39:42 CET 2017

FORBES / Investing - The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets

The Next Great Recession is HERE. The Next President Doesn't Matter - They Can't Save You. You Need CASH!

   * Millions of Jobs Lost * Massive Unemployment * Total Economic Chaos *
* People without AT LEAST $100,000 in CASH are going to get WIPED OUT *

I've had the best minds in the country look at what's going on, and the truth is that it isn't good. The American economy is in for a catastrophic meltdown.

Personally, I've been very very lucky and I've got enough money, and fame or clout or whatever, to be able to surround myself with the best economic advisors in the world, and they all agree that the next 18-24 months are going to be very bad. We're talking about millions of new bankruptcies.

Mark Cuban, Forbes Contributor
Investor, Entrepreneur, Judge on SharkTank on ABC, Owner of the Dallas Mavericks

Cuban Reveals His Protection Strategy, Exclusively Here:  http://actquickly.rencrud.us/h/19650604

- P.O. Box 491*^*^* 765 Lobortis. Avenue*^*^*Goes*^*^*Netherlands*^*^*6112CV
-- Prefer not to receive mail from us? Go here
* http://actquickly.rencrud.us/q/3272355
19650604_19650604_3272355.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44

We had another EXCELLENT dinner at the Tuscan Tavern in Oswego!  The food is really delicious.  The wait for a table was quite reasonable... My best find in a while. ....Cool owner and really unique food. ....Will definitely be using them to cater my business events in the future. Some seriously beautiful rolls! A big selection and very tasty. Zero complaints about this place. Have been there a few times and plan to go many more. Been here 6 times at least. I'm a traveling consultant home on Thursday and on Friday we have made a habit of a day date on Friday while kids are in school.... Omw my wife is addicted to this place.  We moved here from Texas and have just awful Mexican food since we arrived.  This place came recommended by a... Great beers, great burgers! They always have something new and everything they do is tremendous quality. It's a little pricy, but you get what you pay... Nothing clever to say here, and no need to...Been coming here for many years, and never a duff me
 al...Never screwed up an order...Never had to wait long for my... AMAZING RESTAURANT!!! I love the service and the food was amazing! I got a chicken caprese panini and it was great!!! The waffle fries and tater tots were... Very nice staff and GREAT breakfast food that we enjoy after Sunday Mass. ....They expanded their location and now have over twice the room in a nice location... This is my favorite restaurant in Dallas. I have been eating here for over 20 years. This is my go-to place, whenever I want a meal that I am sure will... One more 5 star for frank because it deserves it!..This is not an everyday meal, it is a fancy special occasion type thing...Went for Godfather 2 night and... This place is awesome! We stopped in before going to a museum at fair park and had some apps and drinks and it was great!....The owners were all there and... This is a great new place in Lakewood. The atmosphere is open and inviting. The sound level is perfect - not too loud. The drink selection
 is fantastic.... Solid.  Grungy interior. Dive bar feel, but they have an actual chef.  Meatloaf was the best I've ordered anywhere.  I told my wife, if the chef has the... The tacos are pretty good. The flautas de res go hard though (that's two thumbs up),  get them with everything on top. Also this is is the real deal, none... It is located in the sketchy part of town but it is good authentic Mexican food!  The plates were big for a reasonable price and the service was great. CASH... The wraps. Fresh and hefty...Add a cookie. It's good too...I like the corn. And the hummus...It is all unleavened. Don't worry. After reading about this place in countless magazines and newspaper articles, I had to try it out for myself. The restaurant was a lot smaller than  I had...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44