[Bah-glpgs-alcala] [Bah-general] Mark Cuban Tells Anderson Cooper The Economy is in for a Meltdown.

CNN - Special Report CNN.special.report en fiction.nproved.us
Vie Ene 20 23:18:20 CET 2017

FORBES / Investing - The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets

The Next Great Recession is HERE. The Next President Doesn't Matter - They Can't Save You. You Need CASH!

   * Millions of Jobs Lost * Massive Unemployment * Total Economic Chaos *
* People without AT LEAST $100,000 in CASH are going to get WIPED OUT *

I've had the best minds in the country look at what's going on, and the truth is that it isn't good. The American economy is in for a catastrophic meltdown.

Personally, I've been very very lucky and I've got enough money, and fame or clout or whatever, to be able to surround myself with the best economic advisors in the world, and they all agree that the next 18-24 months are going to be very bad. We're talking about millions of new bankruptcies.

Mark Cuban, Forbes Contributor
Investor, Entrepreneur, Judge on SharkTank on ABC, Owner of the Dallas Mavericks

Cuban Reveals His Protection Strategy, Exclusively Here:  http://gonow.nproved.us/q/7750027

-- Ap #868-3838 Eu*^*^* Road*^*^*Forbach*^*^*France*^*^*36303
> Change status here:
* http://gonow.nproved.us/d/7096469
7750027_7096469.7096469.7096469

When oysters are ask them to make oyster stew.  It's as good as my mothers; nothing but Oysters, Cream, and Butter.  ....I hope they always stay open. We had a wonderful meal. It's too bad we didn't have a bigger stomach. ....I ordered a salad, a Ruebin with chips, and the wings. My girlfriend ordered the... In again.....Ordered chowda, crab cake with fries, and the crispy calamari.......Chowda was great. Bacon flavor and very creamy!....My review of the calamari... A real crab house with picnic style seats and trash cans all over.  Four of us each had the platters with hard crabs, fried shrimp and clam strips, hush... Pizza King was a really pleasant surprise for me.  It's another one of those diner-style restaurants in this area that has like a billion options and I'm... Pizza was outstanding! Garlic bread with marinara was great too! We'll be driving to Laurel for pizza from now on! Quick friendly service. I had a steak calzone. I added, garlic, peppers, and onions. I was amazed h
 ow quickly it came our perfectly done. Their sauce was... Don't be fooled by the strip mall exterior. We loved eating here. They serve quality, delicious food that is actually worth the higher price (about $14 - 28... Some of my all-time favorite hand-crafted beers.  Powerfully flavored, but with a smoothness, a refinement, ... I'm almost at a loss for words... almost.  A... Outstanding food and Great Service!!....This has been added to my list of Keys Favorites Pretty split on the review here. The food is meh, service is bad, but the view and design is fantastic, so keep that in mind. It's only two minutes or so... This place is amazing! I ordered the guava and cheese French toast and it was literally melting in my mouth. My bf got the churrizo breakfast burrito and... Was staying at Hawk's Cay, so this was a convenient choice to celebrate my wedding anniversary with my husband.....We both ordered the ribeye special.  We... This classy establishment lives up to its name, it is defi
 nitely hidden away as it is located above the office of the Rainbow Bend Resort with little... If you're ever driving down into the keys and find yourself hungry with a desire for a homey a sports bar type of restaurant then go down the only road the... The food, service and atmosphere was top notch. We were a bit nervous trying it out since it was a resort restaurant. My wife and I had the fish tacos and... Food was very good....service was exceptional!..Only complaint was I'm dropping $150 on a meal don't charge for additional bread or for more than one refill.... We had breakfast here 4 times and were impressed with the food each time (taste, interesting fare) and the service was fine.....They are dog friendly (and kid...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44