[AfH-Chapters] Volunteering

Gabriela Macova gabriela.macova at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:04:58 CET 2020

Hi Tobias and others,

I am creating these days profile at this website: https://www.zapojimse.cz/,
this is something similar to the link you sent. So, we will explore this,
and let' s see how it works.
Truth is the only thing I thought I could offer to volunteers, besides
organizing their own Get togethers..., would be translations for our
website.
However this is not very urgent as I have currently other volunteers
working on this, so I was not really in a need so far.

@To anyone: if you have a good experience to share in terms of "what kind
of activities" can be made available to remote volunteers, I will be happy
to learn from you.

Have a great week,

Gabi

st 12. 2. 2020 v 10:31 odesílatel Tobias Polzin <