[AfH-Chapters] The new concept for the AfH-course

Ruth Habermehl kontakt at zufriedenleben.eu
Fri Feb 14 15:02:34 CET 2020

Dear Alex, dear Mark,

On Tuesday you spoke of a new course concept. I am very interested in
it, regardless of the language problem. (Maybe for the time being it is
possible to translate single modules.)
I myself would also find it quite exciting to get to know a little more
about this development process. Maybe even more people from the chapters
will do the same.

About the monthly get-together-meetings: the Frankfurt people mention,
besides the personal contact and the subsequent visit to the pub, above
all, that staying on the topic is an important point for them.
Greetings from Frankfurt
Ruth