[Urbyx-organizarnos] underworld

Hoskins Michael dipe at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 9 06:34:05 CEST 2007

http://kkjolly.com/condense.gif
It applies as equally to the channel as it does to their clients and the applications they choose to buy.
In turn the VAR has wasted long hours on the phone while they tried to get some sense out of BT.
Tags: GovernmentLike this story?
Who knows how many more evils are taking place behind closed doors at Merck and other companies, where the business philosophy seems to be, "profits at all costs! However, in reality Tuesday was the day that a BT engineer turned up on site, scratched his head and left. Why are we basing all modern medical studies on the physiology of diseased people? That's a real vegetable serving.
It is not at all clear that Merck will survive this growing scandal. I copy them to my Word files for future reference and study.
It is not at all clear that Merck will survive this growing scandal.
The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only.