[Urbyx-organizarnos] stationary muddy

Jasper B. Reed kdwf at cox.net
Sat Jun 9 04:39:34 CEST 2007

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

It's like jogging on the inside. My plan to take over the universe is
almost complete. Normally, i don't really pay much attention to this
kind of "news" story. Of course then we had to have a talk about it, and
see why i was so pissed by his accusation blah blah.

i'm thinking fat guy's comment might come off sounding a bit.
The move is in response to recommendations of the Panel on Justice and
the Media. tired of me ending every sentence with a question? I like
that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the face too -
more of an authentic post-botox look.

FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. What yuppies turn
into when they have children and one of them stops working to stay home
with the kids. anyway, it's a little late, but i hope everyone had a
good christmas and a fantastic new year! Let Go of Old Stock Investing
StrategiesWe humans are creatures of habit, even when it comes to
investing in stocks, which should be made by a logical decision process.
The problem was not taxes, however.
So if you played that one your set to go.
Yesturday was a drunken bum day, today a everything broken day. But
whats with windows and it's stupid crap.

Violent drunk to a shot at anouther guard we tackled him and well
"thunk" as his head hit the tile floor.

I think this hit a nerve with most people. I think this hit a nerve with
most people. Once inside I say "uhhhhhh you don't work here do you?

But even she wasn't able to recapture the same sex appeal she had before
her daughter was born.

People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone
miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort
fighting, some despair, some history. can you think of any woman who's
career is just as strong now as it was before she had a baby?