[Uniwiki-aia_t01] Orts of civilisation, it is not easy to imagine. But to the co

Llista dels Alumnes de pr& #195; ctiques d'AIA-UB, T01 uniwiki-aia_t01 at lists.ourproject.org
Sat Mar 27 21:43:22 CET 2010

Mother five years," she said. "Well, and haven't
I dwelt with Aunt Grena well-nigh nineteen

years? No, Pan, that's not the difference. It
lieth in the nature of us two. I am a true Roberts, and you take after
our mother's folks."
"Maybe so. Will you have with us, True, to Master Hall's?" "I? Gramercy,
no! I'm none so fond of sick
childre." "Christie is not sick, so to speak, Bridget saith; she is but

lame and weak." "Well, then she is sick, so _not_ to speak! She alway
lieth of a couch, and I'll go bail she whines and mewls enough o'er it."
"Nay, Bridget saith she is right full of cheer, and most patient,
notwithstanding her maladies. And, True, the poor little maid is alone
the whole day long, save on holy-days, when only her father can be with
her. Wouldst thou not love well to bring

some sunshine into her little life?" "Did I not tell you a minute gone,
Pandora Roberts, that you and I were cast in different moulds? No, my
Minorite Sister,
I should not love it--never a whit. I want my sunshine f