[Tree-project-organise] Knowle wood and website

avery howell averyhowell at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:27:47 CET 2013

I was having visions of a wicked wonky house made from the woodland with millions of hands to help.
The reality is that it would probably be a massive pain in the arse, cost a fortune, Roofing alone expensive and maybe end up being considered permanent and getting fucked by the laws .

I wonder how much an old curtain sider would be? I could build secure rooms at the ends for a genny/solar and storage have a wood burner and open up both/one side when in use and it could be lifted and moved....even moved to festival sites for demonstrations /workshops.

Hm......

Nice!