[Tree-project-organise] Logo

avery howell averyhowell at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 10 22:11:17 CET 2013

Also spoke to Ollie about green woodworking and there was a spark of interest. Ollie was involved a few years back with green working and now intrenched at magpie may be nice to have on board. One step at a time. Maybe best not to go in too many directions at once . Ill mention it again tommorrow. But yes it's worth discussing wether to keep it small and aimed or open it up and maybe risk dilution or diversion too early on. ?? Don't know myself

Sent from my iPhone