[Solar-tecnica] Para empezar a armar el server

Pablo Sastre sastrejuanpablo en yahoo.com.ar
Mar Oct 10 21:15:56 CEST 2006

El Lunes, 9 de Octubre de 2006 19:33, Pablo Sastre escribió:
> Tendrá esta algo así como un web-admin; me acostumbre con el coyote
> primero, y despues con el BFW, esta buena esa opción.
> Si no de ultima le instalo el MC

Je, me respondo solo. Que loco no? :P  ;)
Encontre algo interesante esto --> http://www.webmin.com/intro.html
Pero, no le entiendo bien la licencia.... dice algo asi

What licence is Webmin distributed under?
All recent versions of Webmin are under a BSD-like licence, meaning that it
may be freely distributed and modified for commercial and non-commercial use.

Early versions were distributed as betas of what would eventually become a
commercial product, but following Caldera's sponsorship of the project in
2000 all subsequent releases have been BSD licenced. Even though Caldera is
no longer supporting the development of Webmin, all future releases will
remain under a free licence.

Because Webmin supports the concept of modules (like PhotoShop plugins),
anyone can develop and distribute their own Webmin modules for any purpose,
and distribute them under any licence (such as GPL, commercial or shareware).