[Solar-parla] Solar Products

kennyzhang kenny-zhang at johnson-manu.com
Tue Aug 11 03:27:47 CEST 2009

Dear Manager

We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of solar products here in China. We can produce and supply you the following products:

--Solar panel(PV panel)

--Solar road stud

--Solar traffic light

--Solar flashlight

--Solar lawn light

--Solar street light

--mobile phone Chargers
--Solar laptop chargers
--Solar backpack
--Solar mini-fan and so on....

Solar prodcuts are safe,environment-friendly and energy saving,and what’s more very convenient for using,If you have any interest in our above products,please kindly let us know by return.
Detailed products' information can be checked from our website www.johnson-manu.com

We will supply you our best price.

Best Regards

Kenny
Johnson-manu(shenzhen) Co.,Ltd
Address:Liu Tang New Village,District 34-2,BaoAn,Shenzhen 518101,China
Tel: :+86- 755- 2910- 3973
Fax: +86 -755 -2910 -3974
Zip:518103