[Solar-ovejafm] Re: Ubú: Música platense ideal para cortinas y musicalizaciones en gral.

Marcos Guglielmetti marcos at ovejafm.com
Wed Oct 22 19:50:41 CEST 2008

Hola gcebrian at editorialstalker.com.ar cebrian:
 | Hola, queríamos invitarlos a conocer la música de Ubú, dúo de
 | compositores platenses. Pueden oír/descargar los tres álbums que
 | hasta ahora hemos realizado desde nuestro blog,
 | ubumusic.blogspot.com
 | Muchas gracias por su atención, y un cordial saludo.
 | Marcela y Gabriel (Ubú)
 | 15-5247426

Gracias, ya lo veremos... así vemos de usar la música para el
programa.

--
MGG

Abajo el monopolio privativo de Google! usa y desarrolla Wikia:
http://re.search.wikia.com

"It is great when you see kids growing with more knowledge, ability to
do many great things
and that they develop sense for justice.  That is so encouraging,
refreshing, inspiring for
me and I cannot see now something that will be more "important" for
me.  I have seen a lot
of people in misery and with injuries on their souls due to hardships
we have had during
the last 15 years. But, when you see joy and hope on their faces that
is the most
important."

Vedran Vucic
http://gnulinuxcentar.org/index.php

www.ovejafm.com | Oveja Electrónica
Software Libre en FM Futura 90.5 y en Internet