[Solar-NeSLA] POSSIBLE SPAM: The fastest-selling weight loss pill available: you've been invited

mambo en ideoconcepts.com mambo en ideoconcepts.com
Jue Jun 22 11:11:04 CEST 2017

In most cases, weight reduction pills are made within the guidelines set by the FDA, but our weight loss aid solution is different.
It's completely safe and causes no side-effects.
The weight reduction process is not fast and simple, our vitamins are among the best-selling available.
You have probably never read of them, because we don't do email marketing, we don't do Twitter campaigns, our pill is only available for purchase based an invite-only system.
You're getting this e-mail because one of your friends has invited you, that's the reason why we will send you a 30-day supply of our diet supplement for $10.
http://megedi.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/functions_gallery.inc.php?c29sYXItbmVzbGFAbGlzdHMub3VycHJvamVjdC5vcmc=
The stock is limited, be sure to get there fast.