[Solar-NeSLA] Sign my petition on Change.org

Fabricio Adrián Fogar mail en change.org
Mie Nov 20 01:57:38 CET 2013

Hey,

I created the petition "Agencia Nacional de Seguridad Vial : La eliminación de los guardarrailes asesinos (los famosos quitamiedos). " and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 2,000,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/agencia-nacional-de-seguridad-vial-la-eliminaci%C3%B3n-de-los-guardarrailes-asesinos-los-famosos-quitamiedos?share_id=nJcUbwkPOR&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_invitation

Thanks!
Fabricio Adrián

You're receiving this message because Fabricio Adrián Fogar sent you an email through Change.org's petition sharing tool. Change.org has not stored your email address. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond directly to Fabricio Adrián Fogar at fabriciofogar en gmail.com.