[Solar-general] Economically Independent Machines

Marcos G. marcos en ovejafm.com
Mie Jun 28 15:26:34 CEST 2017

mmm

https://blog.iota.org/automating-machine-transactions-and-building-trust-in-the-4th-industrial-
revolution-d3219a157396

"Economically Independent Machines
By adding an IOTA node, a machine will be transformed into an ‘economically independent machine’
with its ability to transact with other machines and to manage its own profit and loss statement.
In the near future, as a consequence, we can expect that a machine will be able to pay its
assembly, its maintenance, its energy and also for its liability insurance by giving data,
computing power, storage or physical services to other machines. For the first time in history a
device will be in a position to earn and spend money on its own. At this point a machine turns
into an entity that tracks revenue and expenditure from its own activities."

--
                   Marcos Guglielmetti
                            ▲