[Solar-general] 15 octubre, manifestacion mundial

Marcos G. marcos en ovejafm.com
Mie Oct 5 14:03:41 CEST 2011

http://takethesquare.net/2011/10/05/15oct-who-are-behind-it/

"Because that is what we need, that people take back the world by themselves, with no partys, unions,
associations who tells them what to do, just gathering together, using collective inteligence to
start thinking what to do with this planet."

--
                   Marcos Guglielmetti
                            ▲