[Solar-general] [Parabola] How to treat logs?

Pablo Manuel Rizzo info en pablorizzo.com
Sab Ene 29 15:42:09 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 04:45, Aurelien Desbrieres <ice.cube en gmx.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 00:44 -0300, Pablo Manuel Rizzo wrote:
>> "las revoluciones las idean los idealistas,
>> las llevan a la práctica los fanaticos,
>> y se aprovechan de ellas los picaros,
>> los inescrupulosos, los sinvergüenzas"
>>

>> Nicanor Parra
>
> Is it possible to have an english or french translation of the ""
> please.
>
> Is Nicanor Parra known?

Nicanor Parra is one of the most notable poets of Latinamerica and a
keen observer of human beings. He's chilean, like Pablo Neruda.
Nicanor was nominated many times to the Nobel price.
I'll try to traduce this fragment, but you would do better finding a
and traducing the complete text (may be aided by an online tranlator
and a synonyms dictionary):

"revolutions are devised by idealistics
put into practice by fanatics,
and taken advantage by the rogues,