[Solar-general] [Parabola] How to treat logs?

Nicolás Reynolds fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar
Vie Ene 28 06:58:20 CET 2011

El 28/01/11 01:40, Pablo Manuel Rizzo dijo:
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 01:12, Nicolás Reynolds <fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar> wrote:
> > El 27/01/11 10:53, Pablo Manuel Rizzo dijo:

> >> Where would you do that? As far as I know, historically every revolution
> >> was public, if it's not, then it's a conspiration, not a revolution.
> >> imho.
> >
> > ok, lets call it revolutionary conspiration ¬¬
>
> Free speech tends to be revolutionary. Do not fear free speech if
> you're for a revolution.

both are revolutionary tasks, propaganda and conspiration. am i being too
leninist? you can't say publicly which move you're going to make unless
you want to be repressed, tortured and killed before succeding on the
singlest goal, and martyrdom is not my idea of revolution, sorry.

that's when you don't have full masses backup, of course :P

example:
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Cuban_revolution#December_1956_to_mid-1958

> Where "free" means both freedom to speak as to shut up.

i don't get this part.

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,