[Solar-general] facebook

Marcos Germán Guglielmetti marcos en ovejafm.com
Jue Feb 3 01:33:21 CET 2011

On Wednesday 02 February 2011 09:08:03 Facundo Andrés Bianco wrote:
> El día 1 de febrero de 2011 17:07, Luciano Lamaita
> <luciano en hipatia.net> escribió:
> [...]
>
> > Las redes sociales y blogs generan mapas de la vida de cada uno; y aun no
> > sabemos que pueden llegar a hacer con toda esa información.
>
> http://pthree.org/2011/01/20/goodbye-facebook

esto es interesante también:

"Aside from the massive security concerns with privacy, Facebook has become
rather lame to me. To be frankly honest, I’m just not that interested in your
kids fundraiser, your new photo business that you setup and want me
to “like”, how I should ignore common sense and just “follow the prophet”,
your political stances, etc. I’ve been in far too many religious, political
and philosophical debates on Facebook, and where did they get us? I get
bombarded with game requests all the freaking time, and clearing them out is
like cleaning spam out of your email inbox. Of all the old friends that I’ve
gotten in touch with on the site, what has happened over the years? Nothing.
So, what was the point?"

claro, para esa persona no hubo ningún beneficio al usar facebook.