[Solar-general] primer bug para el Google Chrome

minombresbond minombresbond en gmail.com
Lun Sep 8 00:45:49 CEST 2008

http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/index.html#size=small&page=2
"finally, google chrome is a fully open source browser ...
we want others to adopt ideas from us ... just as we've adopted good
ideas from others"

http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/index.html#size=small&page=20
"this is our contribution, and we hope people will take some of these
ideas, too; challenge them, build on them, and keep moving the web
forward"

seguramente habra gente poco familiarizada con el software libre que
leyo esas ideas por primera vez, me parece q es un buen aporte por ese
lado