[Solar-general] cosas lindas que da la vida y el software libre

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica en gmail.com
Sab Feb 23 00:58:39 CET 2008

Esto es una parte de una entrevista que estoy haciendo a un serbio
llamado Vedran Vucic, luego será publicada en castellano e inglés en
la versión final (corregida y aumentada), pero quería destacar esta
pequeña parte, que me emocionó realmente:

3) Why do you do all these social activities? I mean, you maybe could
be comfortable at any other site, doing only "personal" works.

I am aware that words such as comfort, personal, individual  became
perverted and they turned to be luxury-as-power, selfish, ignorant.
I tend to stick with original meanings of those words so my personal
satisfaction is much higher when I hear from the teacher when she
says with obvious excitement: "I succeeded to record successfully two
clarinets and one piano with two mics in the Audacity that you
installed".  It is great when you see kids growing with more
knowledge, ability to do many great things and that they develop
sense for justice.  That is so encouraging, refreshing, inspiring for
me and I cannot see now something that will be more "important" for
me.  I have seen a lot of people in misery and with injuries on their
souls due to hardships we have had during the last 15 years. But,
when you see joy and hope on their faces that is the most important.