Re: [Solar-general] "...ese Linux que enamoró al público "

pardo.bsso en gmail.com pardo.bsso en gmail.com
Jue Dic 11 12:46:00 CET 2008

El 11/12/08, Marcos Guglielmetti <marcos en ovejafm.com> escribió:

> http://www.mastermagazine.info/articulo/13437.php
> ¿por cuánto tiempo el software privativo vendido en cajas seguirá siendo sustentable?

Mientras haya gente en las escuelas que piense asi:

"
[...]No software is free and spreading that misconception is harmful.
[...]This is a world where Windows runs on virtually every computer
and putting on a carnival show for an operating system is not helping
these children at all. I am sure if you contacted Microsoft, they
would be more than happy to supply you with copies of an older verison
of Windows and that way, your computers would actually be of service
to those receiving them..."

http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/linux-stop-holding-our-kids-back.html

--
Adrian.